Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Winter Boots

So we had the first snow of the season and Raly and I were without boots. I haven't had snow boots since we moved here in 1998. Don't know how I managed that! Anyway, Raly and I headed out shopping for some SNOW boots. Good news: we both found a pair. Not so good news: Raly also found these lovely Hanna Montana boots. She was willing to spend her allowance on them (which consisted of about $4.25) so I caved! I can't believe it! She's wearing "Character" shoes. AUUGGG!

4 comments:

Braxmeyers said...

you didn't........you who buys danskos, keens, stride rite....caved to HM????

Bulters said...

I know. Pathetic!

K said...

Great pics Michelle. I need to call you soon, its been so long since I talked to you.

Tony333 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.