Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Emily's Bachelorette Party

For Emily's Bachelorette Party, we started out at Mike and Connie's. We ate, drank, played a few games, and Em opened gifts. Then, we headed out to the bars in a 15 passenger van driven by Matt, one of the TKE boys. Brandi Butler is the TKE House Mom and she has about every connection needed for a good time in Manhattan! I had a great time. I hope that everyone else did, too. Here are a few pictures from the evening. I think Aunt Jane's camera ended up with some of the best pictures. I'm hoping to see those next week!! Emily received several really cute undies, but these according to Aunt Jane, will be the ones she'll wear for her 25th anniversary!


We had a "To Do" list for the bars. Here, we are at the Cock N' Bull and Kelly, Donna, Emily, and Susan are singing "I'm a Little Teapot." Pretty easy gig since there were only two other people in the place. Mom and Aunt Jane did a shot here. I think it was called a "Red-Headed SL*T."



No comments: